AM31xx | Synchronous Servomotors
Motor series for the EL7201 servo terminal
Beckhoff extends its range of motors with the AM3100 series. These pole-wound servomotors with maximum torque yield are designed for operation with the Beckhoff EL7201 servo terminal. The series covers three types with rated outputs of 50 W (rated voltage 24 V DC) as well as 90 W and 130 W (rated voltage 48 V DC).
In the standard version, the AM3100 servomotors are equipped with a resolver and a smooth shaft. They can be optionally equipped with a holding brake, even in the smallest size. Planetary gears and ready-made connecting cables are available as accessories.
The high dynamics of the AM3100 servomotors open up a multitude of possible applications: for example, in industrial robots for pick-and-place applications or in general mechanical engineering, where a compact design and high positioning accuracy are necessary.
The Beckhoff TwinCAT automation software enables the convenient parameterisation of the servomotors.
- salient pole-wound synchronous servo motors
- stall torque 0.21 to 0.69 Nm
- windings optimised for operation in combination with our EL7201 servo terminal
- IP 65 housing for almost all applications
- optional backlash-free permanent magnetic brake
- low cogging due to symmetrical magnetic structure
- low rotor inertia
- Use of ring magnets reduces the rotor inertia and ensures safe magnetic fixing for high speeds.
- high overload capacity
- Connection via plug and ready-prepared cable facilitates wiring.
- suitable planetary gears available
|Motor type||permanent magnet-excited three-phase synchronous motor|
|Insulation class||thermal class F (155 °C)|
|Design form||flange-mounted according to IM B5, IM V1, IM V3|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Cooling||convection, permissible ambient temperature 40 °C|
|Coating/surface||matt black coating RAL 9005|
|Connection method||straight connectors at 30 cm cable ends|
|Life span||L10h = 20,000 hrs for ball bearings|
|Feather key groove||according to DIN 6885 P1|
|Holding brake backlash-free||permanent magnet single-surface brake, suitable only as holding brake|
|AG2250||Planetary gear units for compact Drive Technology|
|ZK47x4-04xx, ZK4000-xxxx||Supply cables for Compact Drive Technology|